Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012...here we go!

I hope everyone had fantastic holidays, and are refreshed and getting back in the swing of things.  I took a couple of weeks off from my brushes, but am now back at it.  In the mean time - since my previous post - I did complete the Stanford Hills - Hoover Tower painting.  It is back from photography and you can see the result below.  I will be uploading this painting to my website later today.  It will be for sale (it's being framed as we speak).  And prints are also available.  Those details can be found on my website.  markgarnerfineart.com   I have started a painting of a photo I took in Scotland last year.  It's a landscape / beachscape from the town of North Berwick.  I'll post an update on this painting in a week or so, when there is something to see.  Until then...Happy New Year!  Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment