Friday, June 28, 2013

Yellowstone Yellow Bus

While on my photography excursion to Yellowstone a couple of weeks ago, I crossed paths with a vintage yellow tour bus - so I snapped a couple of photos.  These buses, 8 of them, have been restored.  They originally ran in the park from the 1930's to the 1950's.  The White Motor Company created these buses originally modeled after their 1936 convertible limousine.  Yes, the buses are convertible. 

Anyhow, because I think these are very cool looking, and are such a great contrast to the beauty that surrounds them, they have to be painted.  So, here you go....some of the background is complete, and you'll notice I have penciled in the bus.  I don't like where I have located the bus, so check back in a few days to see where I slightly move it....
Thanks for checking in...Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment